Swap A Postcard

Postcard collection has been my latest hobby. My dream is to travel around the world but since I dont have the luxury in doing so I have decided to collect different postcards around the world. In this hobby I will have a glimpse of different sceneries around the world. So what are you waiting for Request to Swap a Postcard thru my Guestbook.

Google
 
Web www.collectpostcard.blogspot.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

Postcard Collection


Postcard collection has been my latest hobby. I have collected postcards from Austria, Czech Republic, UK, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Kuwait, Iran, New Zealand, USA, and the Philippines.

Anyone from any country worlwide who wants to exchange postcards with me is welcome.

I can send you postcard from United Arab Emirates or the Philippines in exchange of yours.

I hope this makes sense.

If interested please post your comment here.

6 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Gulfmann Collection said...

Nice job, waiting to see more updated images soon.
I am very interesting to exchange all different type UAE unused postcards on topics of Islam mosques and Dubai city views, in single views.
I will reply in unised postcards from Taiwan.

George T. M. Wu
P. O. Box 4-155,
Yungho, Taipei 23499,
Taiwan,
Republic of China.

My personal collection blogs:
http://gulfmanncollection.blogspot.com
http://gulfmannpostcards.blogspot.com

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am very interested in private swap with you for UAE postcard. I can send you postcard from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Please e-mail me if you are interested on aconemet@yahoo.com

And visit my website on:

http://bhpostcards.bizhat.com

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I would love to swap with you for a UAE postcard.
I especially like the multiview with the falcon you scan on your blog (scan005)

I can send you a card from Italy: sea or mountain landscapes or city views of Genoa or Rome.
Please U2U me on postcrossing if you are interested in a swap. My nick is Iside82

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Would you like to get cards from Russia. I can offer you Lake Baikal, city views, churches. What about swapping 3 cards in envelope?
I'd like to receive 1 card from UAE and 2 from Philippines.
See you,
Larisa (please u2u me in postcrossing, my nick name is Lamark)

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Portugal!

I'd really love one postcards from UAE :) I love nice single views of nature and cities!

I can send you nice views of Portugal: (Lisbon, Porto, Sintra, and others places of Portugal).
Or if you prefer, I can send you one sea postcard!
Look my collection in:

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/erdnasilva1/album?.dir=f673re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//au.pg.phot os.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Please e-mail me if you are interested on erdnasilva@hotmail.com

Erdna

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I would love to get a card from the Phillipines. :-D
I can send you a dutch card. I have several sorts..people in traditional clothes, cute drawn cards wit traditional clothes, multiview cards from Holland, nightview of Rotterdam, cards with mills, card with tullips, card with bicycles.
I hope you want to swap with me!
My emailadres is: sandravankammen@hotmail.com
Groetjes uit Rotterdam,
Sandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home