Swap A Postcard

Postcard collection has been my latest hobby. My dream is to travel around the world but since I dont have the luxury in doing so I have decided to collect different postcards around the world. In this hobby I will have a glimpse of different sceneries around the world. So what are you waiting for Request to Swap a Postcard thru my Guestbook.

Google
 
Web www.collectpostcard.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

UAE postcard Available for Swapping

Available (UAE 1)
Available (UAE 2)
Available (UAE 3)
Available (UAE 4)
Available (UAE 5)




8 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love to swap with you 3 cards (1st, 2nd, 3rd), please u2u me if you'r interested. brunyi

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love the second card. My college actually has a campus out there. If 2 isn't available, the last one would be great. Please u2u me if you want to swap! tinyaugoddess

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like the second or third one.
(But prefere the 2nd!)

Please U2U if you wanna swap.

Pazzolina

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI , I would like a couple of UAE cards ( especially the 2nd or 3rd one)
My id on postcrossing.com site is
seetas
If you would like cards from India in return, do send me a u2u.

have a good day
Sita.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to swap with you for some UAE cards. I would love the 4th or 5th card. I can offer cards from Australia.

U2U me if you want to swap.

My postcrossing name is mistlerose.

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like the 3rd card if possible. I'm from Hungary, please u2u if you are interested.

papirhajo

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love a card from Abu Dhabi especially with the name on front :) I'm from Romania! U2u me if you are interested violeta13

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any single-view cards reflect UAE's views ? The multi-view cards aren't that bad, but just sort of "ordinary"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home