Swap A Postcard

Postcard collection has been my latest hobby. My dream is to travel around the world but since I dont have the luxury in doing so I have decided to collect different postcards around the world. In this hobby I will have a glimpse of different sceneries around the world. So what are you waiting for Request to Swap a Postcard thru my Guestbook.

Google
 
Web www.collectpostcard.blogspot.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

Postcards from Kish Island, Islamic Republic of Iran - Available for Swapping

Just arrived from a trip at Kish Island, Islamic Republic of Iran. The place is a popular tourist destination for beach enthusiast. I am glad to offer everyone who wants to swap postcards from Kish Island

1 remaining Card Available for Swapping (Iran 1)

2 remaining Cards Available for Swapping (Iran 2)

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Juju said...

Hi.. can i please swap cards with you , the iRan cards if you still and even from UAE...
I live in Bahrain..
Please email me..
joanita
email : nestjo@gmail.com
hope you reply.. :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Juju said...

please :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home